Saturday 26 April 2014

Introduction


My name is Kelly. I'm starting this blog for a few reasons, the most important of which being that I want to share my experience of art therapy. I've been creating art as part of my therapy for years off and on, however a few months back it became a main component of my work. 

This blog is as much as a way for me to log my work as it is anything else. I've started producing more work than I can talk about in my therapy sessions, meaning sometimes pieces get lost or I lose thoughts of certain bits before I get a chance to talk about them. In this blog I want to share select pieces of the work and discuss what they mean to me and how they link in with my recovery.

For quite a while I have a kept a written journal of my recovery here, so this blog will be completely focused on the art side of my therapy.

Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment